• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello from New Jersey

wendypurple407

Hello from the Garden State,
I'm a neurotypical educator and student, with an interest in technology. I would like to hear more about how technology is used as a reasonable accommodation in the workplace. The discussions here are meaningful, please reach out if you are interested in sharing your experience with the topic.

upload_2017-8-11_14-4-3.png

I do advocacy work for my traumatic brain injury peers.
My rehab professionals had a setup where they were going to provide information of using both low and high technology as a compensating mechanism.

I went to that meeting,and asked to speak first. As it turned out,I had already covered everything they were going to outline and added some methods they had never thought of.

New Threads

Top Bottom