• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello from Ireland :)

Hugs. I am so glad you are here I hope you love it. Nice Owl by the way. I saw you like vampires too nifty. :) Welcome welcome.

Hi Karrie, and welcome. Youve definitely come to the right place to make new friends.
Cheers
Turk

Hi Karrie, welcome to Aspiescentral. This is a great place to make friends because we are all on the spectrum, and understand each other. Let me know if I can help in any way. (I used green ink to celebrate your Irishness) lol

New Threads

Top Bottom