• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

hello from dieselducy

dieselducy

Hi there,
my name is andrew reams. an adult with autism. Specifically autism. I had a VERY rough life growing up and was diagnosed with autism, ADD, OCD, and anxiety panic. Like many I was severly over medicated. as a 37 year old, I feel I have successfully over come the struggles and am leading a normal life. When I was 13 I was so bad off I was told I would not lead a normal life by a therapist. Now I am married, work a full time job and have a VERY successful youtube channel about elevators which is basically an "autism outreach" my website is elevatorfan.com and one of my fans told me about this site so I signed up. Look forward to meeting fellow aspies here!

Andrew Reams.

Welcome Andrew :)

I'm glad to know that your life has greatly improved, and that you've managed to prove your therapist wrong by living well!

Our members are lovely, helpful, people, so you should feel quite at home here. Should you wish to read/ contribute to our recommended resources section, feel free to visit here: Resources | AspiesCentral.com

Welcome to our world of the autistic spectrum :)

Another high functioner here who like yourself learned how to fit in

You should have much to offer those who did not yet

Friendly,helpful and lots of good times to be had here...make yourself at home

that has been my whole goal :) Trying to help some of these people, especially younger people realize that they are not alone :) It is just my specific obsession is elevators LOL and I have reached alot of people with it.

that has been my whole goal :) Trying to help some of these people, especially younger people realize that they are not alone :) It is just my specific obsession is elevators LOL and I have reached alot of people with it.
great to see you extend your hand...I had three friends in the elevator repair industry,two who worked side by side as a father/son team in Chicago at the Sears tower on their rigs. Joe and JR returned returned to Pittsburgh when Joe retired.JR went to work in his home town after Joe pushed his last top floor button. The other who works the Pittsburgh area as well and has never had to travel from his home town. As a hands on mechanical junky,I love machinery of any kind,both learning and teaching about it and elevators are no exception...

Hi Andrew, welcome to our community. Lots of interesting people here, we all support and learn from each other :)

Welcome aboard! I imagine there are lots of elevators in this one.

New Threads

Top Bottom