• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello from California

Doomdragger

Hi I'm new to this site and looking to meet new people. Some of my interests include music (heavy metal and alt rock), insects, and nature. I can't think of much else to put but I'm pretty witty and like going with the flow. If anyone lives close to me (Mid/Northern California) I need more in person friends too

Hi Doomdragger

welcome to af.png

If anyone lives close to me (Mid/Northern California) I need more in person friends too

Sounds like an item on your grocery list. 'Honey don't forget to pick up milk and oh yeah, we need more friends. About half a pound should do.'

;)

Welcome, doomdragger. Metal/alt rock, nature, NorCal is a good start for things in common (I don't live up there anymore - Vegas area now - but I lived in Sac for 25 years and my folks are still there).

Its good to see someone your age into metal/alt rock. Sometimes I worry about younger generations. :laughing: What kind of artists you into?

Hello Doomdragger, and welcome. I'm on the other side of the continent, in NC.

After I commented in this thread, that night I dreamt that I realized I actually live on the western side of Europe and had thought all my life I lived on the eastern side of Europe. I was shocked. :eek:

Which is weird because when I read this thread, I remember thinking, "I do live in Southern California, right?" and did some memory searching to confirm that yes, I do, and then thought, "That'd be funny if I lived in Northern California all along and didn't know it." :rolleyes:

And I had recently been discussing my European ancestry with people! It all mixed! :eek:

Wow! I bet anyone who reads this will find it as fascinating as I do! :)

After I commented in this thread, that night I dreamt that I realized I actually live on the western side of Europe and had thought all my life I lived on the eastern side of Europe. I was shocked. :eek:

Which is weird because when I read this thread, I remember thinking, "I do live in Southern California, right?" and did some memory searching to confirm that yes, I do, and then thought, "That'd be funny if I lived in Northern California all along and didn't know it." :rolleyes:

And I had recently been discussing my European ancestry with people! It all mixed! :eek:

Wow! I bet anyone who reads this will find it as fascinating as I do! :)
I wouldn't say fascinating. Maybe a little confusing. lol

Welcome, doomdragger. Metal/alt rock, nature, NorCal is a good start for things in common (I don't live up there anymore - Vegas area now - but I lived in Sac for 25 years and my folks are still there).

Its good to see someone your age into metal/alt rock. Sometimes I worry about younger generations. :laughing: What kind of artists you into?

Well you probably guessed Khemmis from my photo. I'm into doom and black metal and post rock and punk. Some of my favorite artists are Solitude Aeturnus, Saint Vitus, Procession, Wode, Envy, Draconian, Jawbreaker, No Use for a Name, Saturnus, Swallow the Sun, Dissection, and Tigers Jaw

New Threads

Top Bottom