• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello from an Anxious Autistic

Punchr0ck3r17

Hello all! I wanted to share a little about myself as I am new here. I was officially diagnosed with Asperger's or high-functioning Autism while I was in high school. Since then, I've become highly fascinated with Autism and made it a goal to learn as much about the disorder as I can. I've even gone so far as to create a blog dedicated to raising awareness for Autism. There is a link to my blog on my Profile.https://anxiousautistic.blogspot.com/

If you check out my blog, please let me know what you think and if you have any ideas for future posts! I would love some feedback from others on the spectrum! Thanks!! :)

Welcome to the Forum

We are a friendly bunch in here so hang around a bit and jump in on the threads that catch your eye. There is lots of wisdom and experience here.

Hello and welcome. Your blog looks good, you are covering areas of interest that are relevant for people on the spectrum. I hope you enjoy it here.

:strawberry::cherries::lollipop::watermelon::peach::grapes::candy:

Excuse my sceptical thinking but another free advertisement for an Influencer, ASD or not. Seen quite a few of these lately. Hardly awkward autistic.

Can't really accept it as real when they're 'oh, please buy my merchandise'...

(Like, they aren't going to be here, they'll be on their own site making money. May come here for tips and insights mind you..:-( ...)

Excuse my sceptical thinking but another free advertisement for an Influencer, ASD or not. Seen quite a few of these lately. Hardly awkward autistic.

Can't really accept it as real when they're 'oh, please buy my merchandise'...

(Like, they aren't going to be here, they'll be on their own site making money. May come here for tips and insights mind you..:-( ...)
I'm sorry to offend you, but I am not aiming to sell any merchandise... More raise awareness for a disorder that I am still learning about in my day to day life. My blog is not aimed at selling anything... I aim to address issues that affect people with Autism in an effort to help them overcome those issues. If that bothers you, don't visit my blog.

Hiya Punch!
Welcome to the forums!
Nice blog! But 3/4 of your links at the top don't work.. You're missing a : after https

Hello all! I wanted to share a little about myself as I am new here. I was officially diagnosed with Asperger's or high-functioning Autism while I was in high school. Since then, I've become highly fascinated with Autism and made it a goal to learn as much about the disorder as I can. I've even gone so far as to create a blog dedicated to raising awareness for Autism. Here's the link if you're curious: The Anxious Autistic

If you check out my blog, please let me know what you think and if you have any ideas for future posts! I would love some feedback from others on the spectrum! Thanks!! :)

Welcome! I visited your blog, and thought it was very well done. Stylistically, I thought it looked very professional, better than anything I would ever come up with. As I am trying to learn as much as possible about ASD, I am very interested in your experiences and insight.

New Threads

Top Bottom