• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello, everyone

grudgemonkey

Hey, I'm grudgemonkey, or at least that's what people know me as
I have Asperger's Syndrome and most of my friends are online

I want to make friends who are similar to me and help build solidarity among other people with autism on the forums

my interests:
Sonic the Hedgehog and other video games
politics and current events
My Hero Academia (my favorite anime)
programming and game development
drawing and animation

Don't be afraid to say hi to me, as I'm very friendly (at least I think I am)

upload_2020-8-21_17-0-31.png

Hello Grudgemonkey and welcome. :D

When you say programming and development, is it something like creating apps/games or we talking about website development?

Have you got any animation projects that we can see?

Hello Grudgemonkey and welcome. :D

When you say programming and development, is it something like creating apps/games or we talking about website development?

Have you got any animation projects that we can see?
I mean making games mostly, also as for animation projects, i don't have anything to show right now but when I do I'll be sure to post them

New Threads

Top Bottom