• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello Everyone!

tfas

Hello! My name is Jai and I am obviously new here. I am self diagnosed because it is hard for women to get diagnosed and treated. I have taken several tests and they always say either Autism or Aspergers. I would eventually like to get a doctor's assessment of the situation, but I know that that is going to be difficult. I have also suspected that I was different. After taking the tests and reading Aspergirls I know it in my heart that this is who I am. It brings me to ease to know that this is where all of my problems have stemmed from. I got my father to read Aspergirls, and he is starting to understand me and himself more. I have a feeling that both of my parents are also on the spectrum. My mom is trying to read the book as well. I am so glad I found this forum. Hopefully this will help me out a lot.

Welcome Jai. It's a pleasure to have you here. I'm waiting on my copy of Aspergirls to arrive in the mail. :)

Hello Jai. welcome to Aspie Central, I hope this place helps you as much as it has me, its a great place :)

Welcome to AC!!! Yes it is harder to find someone who can diagnose women properly. But don't give up if you think you have AS or an ASD it just takes more perseverance for us. I wish you luck. I am glad you found us. Welcome!!!!

New Threads

Top Bottom