• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello Everyone!

inkfingers

21 year old artist
Hi! I just recieved my official diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder this morning. I am so glad to have gotten my suspicions confirmed. I am a 19 year old freshman in college. I am studying for a fine arts degree. I love drawing with a dip pen and India ink, and I also enjoy using watercolors. I am on the "high-functioning" end of the spectrum, but I tend to shy away from social events. I hope that my time on this forum will be uplifting and educational for everyone.

Hello inkfingers! Welcome to the forums :) My name's Jessie and I'm 15, nice to meet you. That's pretty interesting about the art stuff. Is there anything in particular you like drawing? I'm into arty stuff too actually - I particularly like Graphic Design. There's this 3D architectual design program called SketchUp, which we used in Graphics at school, and I absolutely love it. Last semester, we built a Tiny House, and it was so fun. I've come up with my own SketchUp project for the holidays, and I'm going to build a pirate ship with a bookshop below deck (I love books) and a cafe on the deck, with a reading area where people can read the books they've bought!

I tend to avoid social events too and don't really have any friends, so you're definitely not alone there. Anyway, welcome! You've come to the right place, these forums are a great place to meet people from all over the spectrum, all over the world and of all ages - everyone's really nice and welcoming and friendly here, plus you can learn more about others experiences of being on the spectrum, it is a great place to come to :)

Welcome to the Forums! I hope you make new friends and enjoy your stay in the process! :)

Hi inkfingers :)

welcome to af.png

Hi inkfingers and welcome.
I'm sure you'll find plenty to talk about here. It's a really friendly community :)

New Threads

Top Bottom