• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,erummmm

stoneskipper

I would like to introduce myself,,, so here goes,,, this is me...
I've basically know myself all my life,,,I seem to not fit in most anywhere but where I do I seem to bring smiles,,sometimes ,I never really measured how many.....and not always to myself ,,,,,,,,cause I know I'm different. anyway,, that was a brief hello.

upload_2019-3-18_19-39-8.png

Welcome to the Forums! I hope you make new friends and enjoy your stay in the process! :)

I would like to introduce myself,,, so here goes,,, this is me...
I've basically know myself all my life,,,I seem to not fit in most anywhere but where I do I seem to bring smiles,,sometimes ,I never really measured how many.....and not always to myself ,,,,,,,,cause I know I'm different. anyway,, that was a brief hello.
Hello and welcome. I too fit in hardly anywhere. I'm pretty sure I do here though. I've always known I was different too but didn't know why until a little over a year ago. I'm glad you found this place and just based on your intro I think you'll probably fit in here. I look forward to you making us smile. A lot of us here could use that, myself included. Welcome!

Hey . I’m new too .I don’t fit in either . I’m just looking for a place to “ not fit in “ a little better . Hope this place is it .

I very much like that idea, "I seem to bring smiles, sometimes, I never really measured how many" :lollipop:

Welcome to the forums!
Most of us fit in pretty well here even if we don't in the outside world.
Hope you like it here as much as I do. :tulip:

New Threads

Top Bottom