• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello all!

Kitsuna

V.I.P Member
Hi guys, I’m Kitsuna!

I’m from the US and I’ve worked in graphic design, although right now I’m working in retail.

Some of the things I’m into is outdoor activities like kayaking and hiking (when I get the chance), biking, and to a little extent, gardening and calligraphy. I also like video games although I don’t consider myself a gamer. I love animals, too, and have 1 cat.

I’m honestly not 100% sure yet I’m on the spectrum because I’m not formally diagnosed, but some family members and I think it’s possible that I have HFA.

upload_2020-11-28_20-1-52.png

Hi and welcome. Have you ever thought of combining the activities? Like gardening randomly along a river you Kayak? But not Calligraphy while biking, because thats just plain silly.

:)

Hi and welcome. Sounds like you have an idea you fit some of the criteria of autism. This is a good place to read and discuss ideas with others, plus look at the resources here. I hope you enjoy it here.

:turtle::leafwind::cactus::sunflower::palmtree::seedling::blossom::cat:

Hi kit, you are the complete opposite of me. I wonder what life would be like with so much adventure in it! I sometimes think I need more from life, including activities outside. All that cities are constructed around is buying, walking, buying, walking. until we become depressed robots.

New Threads

Top Bottom