• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello all...

My name is Ben and I am classified as hav I no Aspergers/high functioning autistic. I joined this site at my girlfriends urging to better understand my condition (I don't really view it as a disease or disorder) and why I do the things I do and hopefully become more self aware. I look forward to getting to know all of you and your life experiences and I hope we can learn from each other and make life a little Easier for each other as.a.result

Welcome! I'm sure you'll find that this forum is very easy to use, and all of the members are very easy to communicate with.

Welcome :)

I hope you are able to learn much from this site. You'll find that many of our members feel the same, and are rather friendly, and supportive, so I hope you feel quite comfortable here. I've recommend a few resources, below, should you be interested.

Tony Attwood (a YouTube search is worth doing):

Home

The Complete Guide to Asperger's Syndrome | AspiesCentral.com

Perhaps this might interest your girlfriend too: 22 Things a Woman Must Know: If She Loves a Man With Asperger's Syndrome | AspiesCentral.com

Wow, that's amazing!
Check out the art threads. I still have 8 more pages to go through, & that's only on one thread! Beautiful work by so many talented AC members!! I am especially partial to Rocco's acrylics though. I want to eventually buy one, but I have no idea which one because I love so many. The colors are just amazing. After I finally settle on one - what a decision - I will inquire as to the price. They are absolutely gorgeous. (Wow.)

This is it https://www.aspiescentral.com/threads/post-your-art.2158/page-16#post-196478

maybe im wrong but i am an aspie and Asperger its mostly about obsessions. I cant live like everyone else because of that. it's a lot of information outside so you cant process everything right. then the repetitive behavior begins. also the social skills are terrible. but at the same time, you can have a beautiful talent for something. I love painting/drawing and im very good on it...so theres the positive and negative things about it. I think therapy has been helping me a lot. Its nice also to talk with others with the same problem. wish you good luck!

New Threads

Top Bottom