• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello (# ^ _ ^ #)

DiegoB

I'm in this forum because I want to express my personal thoughts. I write here some strange ideas and feelings that I want to express with the people that I know will understand them or at least tolerate them ...

IMG_0541.GIF
welcome

Hola!! que gusto que me hables en español, mi inglés no es muy bueno :( espero mejorar algún día, tal vez con la practica en estos foros. Saludos :D
Igualmente, me hace falta la práctica del español. Deberíamos usar el inglés en este foro, pero te ayudaré con cualquier dificultad de traducción.

Just to bring everybody up to speed, I asked Diego, "how are you?" in Spanish. He replied by stating how wonderful it is that I greeted him in Spanish because his English is not very good. He said he hopes to improve English by being on by participating on forums such as this one. I replied that I was out of practice with my Spanish. I suggested that we use English on this forum but that I would be happy to help him with any translation difficulties.

Just to bring everybody up to speed, I asked Diego, "how are you?" in Spanish. He replied by stating how wonderful it is that I greeted him in Spanish because his English is not very good. He said he hopes to improve English by being on by participating on forums such as this one. I replied that I was out of practice with my Spanish. I suggested that we use English on this forum but that I would be happy to help him with any translation difficulties.
it's a pity we didn't take a poll and see how many people speak fluent Spanish !I certainly don't !I bet his English comprehension is better than mine

By the way, Diego, I think your English, it being your secondary language, it is pretty good, actually!
Haha, all thanks to the help of google translate. I really want English to be my second language for all the wonderful people I could meet, well, I'm still young so I'm hopeful :)

New Threads

Top Bottom