• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Having trouble with Pokemon Sword trade

QueenOfFrance87

Let them eat tuna!
V.I.P Member
I know this is the wrong forum for this, but I feel like I have to type this. I need one more Pokemon, Zamazenta, to complete my collection (also Type:Null for living dex). I went to Gamefaqs hoping they would trade with me, but barely any luck, as I only got a few Pokemon forms I needed along the way.

Everyone is more concerned about shinies (which hardly has any difference between it and the original besides color scheme anyway), IV's, apricot balls, bottle caps, etc. than helping me complete the living dex. Before anyone points out that legendaries can't breed, I am aware of that, but I'd rather not do a touch trade. I'd also rather not wait until Pokemon Home comes out or play Shield as it is too time-consuming, and would rather get it out of the way before Christmas.

So yeah, I'm a little frustrated. I do apologize in advance for my little rant, and for not posting in the right section, but I had to get it out of the way.

My daughter was so into this. I let her play it night and day, it was her tween passion. Good luck!

Welcome to the wonderful world of trying to do gaming stuff with randoms on the internet. Where they only want the best-perfect-rare-awesomes and have zero interest in trading/doing anything else and may or may not try to screw you over in any case. If they think they can con you into trading off your legendary for a cat turd that's been painted to look like Pikachu, they will do so.

This is why I dont really do games that involve online aspects. I just cant be bothered with that crap.

I understand that, Misery, but I am this close to getting all of them, and it's so agonizing that the last Pokemon I need is behind the unbreakable glass wall that is trading. This would also be the first game of the series I played where I complete the whole regional Pokedex, and I want to be proud of that.

I understand that, Misery, but I am this close to getting all of them, and it's so agonizing that the last Pokemon I need is behind the unbreakable glass wall that is trading. This would also be the first game of the series I played where I complete the whole regional Pokedex, and I want to be proud of that.

Oh yeah, I know how you feel.

I've been a fan of the series since... er.... since the series. Good grief it's been a long time. Let's not think about that part.

I still remember playing the old ones... the oldest ones, I guess... and being so bloody excited to have finally gotten all 150 Pokemon!!! .......wait what? "Mew"? Special events only?

No internet or easy trading to help ya back then, and the whole "Missingno" thing hadnt really happened yet. You wanted Mew, you went to their big freaking event, provided you could somehow reach it. There was no other way to get it back then.

Now THAT was frustrating. We did eventually make it to one of those... me and my younger brother... but there was much frustration up until that pointn. And of course plenty of kids didnt get to go to any such events.

These days I wouldnt go so far for it.... since, yeah, dont want to deal with trades and whatnot... but still.

New Threads

Top Bottom