• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Having to use landline to find lost mobile phone

Gift2humanity

V.I.P Member
I lose my mobile phone a lot at home.

Good job I have a landline so I can call my mobile phone, otherwise the battery may go flat and I will never find it.

Here is a solution, I can put my phone in this and wear it across my opposite shoulder, like a little bag and never lose it at home again.

98454300-6DAC-4C9F-9C19-43770727983B.jpeg

I have an Echo Dot. When I lose my cell phone in the house, I just tell Alexa to call me - and it rings. That's probably the most common command/use we have for the darn thing!

You could sell them! I love it.

I have an Echo Dot. When I lose my cell phone in the house, I just tell Alexa to call me - and it rings. That's probably the most common command/use we have for the darn thing!
There's gadgets for everything now, I talk to my phone and there devices as if they are real ahahahaha

I have to do that all the time. If I can't hear it ring, it's always in the car.
I never knew where mine was, I went downstairs to empty rubbish this morning wearing my case, it was empty, when I came back up I had a missed call, now I'm getting into the habit of keeping it in the case at all times.

I lose my mobile phone a lot at home.

Good job I have a landline so I can call my mobile phone, otherwise the battery may go flat and I will never find it.

Here is a solution, I can put my phone in this and wear it across my opposite shoulder, like a little bag and never lose it at home again.
This sounds like a good solution to a mindfulness issue.
Now maybe you will lose your iPad in the same way ;)
You may need to knit another purple bag for the other shoulder. :p

Doesn't work for me in particular,I avoid using a telephone like the plague, so it's always out of charge so it wouldn't ring and I kept it on silent until recently ,the ring gives me a shock :)

New Threads

Top Bottom