• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Happy, Happy Songs

Okay, well, a thread like this, I don't know how I could possibly NOT post some Tilly and the Wall.

I actually think this is a lousy song. But since I watched this movie over and over again when a child, it makes me happy (because I was happy then.) Pretty mich any song from any movie I watched over and over as a child makes me happy

(The Yanks that are my age are vaguely remembering these guys as some kind of one-hit wonder.)

I really enjoyed this and wondered why I had never heard it before. It was made in '88, which was a VERY bad year in my life. Most of that year is a blur. Too bad I didn't discover it back then, it might have made the a year a little better for me.:)

Well, you probably wouldn't have heard it anyway because few outside Canada are familiar with the song...Glass Tiger's one hit was Don't Forget Me (When I'm Gone) in 1986 (in the USA, anyway).

Glad you're enjoying it now, though. :)

I watched Despicable Me 2 a while back. - I love the Pharrell Willam's song, Happy.

Yes of course that is a happy song. It's called "happy" for a reason. They should make a song called "sad" and make it really happy, and a really sad song called "happy"

Comedian Spike Milligan wrote mostly surreal comedy songs and skits but this cheerful tune shows he could write a simple upbeat pop-type tune

OK I like this one, it makes me very happy, and not just because there's a sensitive bearded man singing it... It's just simple and honest :)

Monty Python - Every Sperm Is Sacred
Pretty much the opposite message as two posts earlier ...know what I mean nudge nudge catch my drift know what i mean nudge nudge... :)

New Threads

Top Bottom