• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Happy Friday!!!

Rocco

Wandering Trainwreck
V.I.P Member
Happy Friday folks! It has started as a beautiful morning. I woke an hour early and just enjoyed the soft warmth of my bed until normal wake up time. The end of (my) the work week is here. I am looking forward to some days off and I hope that you are in an equally optimistic situation today.
best wishes,
Rocco

I am. I finished the first draft of my novel, yesterday, so I'm gonna take a little time to watch movies and catch up on my reading while the novel "simmers on the back burner" so to speak.

I am. I finished the first draft of my novel, yesterday, so I'm gonna take a little time to watch movies and catch up on my reading while the novel "simmers on the back burner" so to speak.

Whats your novel about. No spoilers.:)

Yes I had a good day, and enjoyed a winter walk while thinking. Tomorrow is a busy day doing some decorating!

It was warm and sunny here today. So I went out for long walk, and came back and eventually made bread pudding. Tomorrow I begin the first coat of plastering in two rooms. One ceiling (ugh) and several walls with the first skim coat.

Last edited:
Cold, damp and foggy Friday for me.

There is an upside though.

Not as many people around in this weather.
Quiet shops and open walking spaces.
Peaceful.
Fog muffles noise too.

Nice. My body clock is all weird because of shifts at work. Eventually fell asleep around 3am and got out finally after 2pm. I wasn’t too harsh with myself about sleeping in as I did sleep late. I tell myself at least there’s no one to yell at me for sleeping in. That would be the last thing I’d want first thing. So, I went to the shop to buy food after lunch, but that was it. Went home again for coffee and let time slip by until it’s time to eat again. Sometimes I have a boring life, but I try to count my blessings such as my two friends even though one them has character traits that secretly annoys me at times, but I suppose that’s normal when used to being around them after a while.

New Threads

Top Bottom