• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Happy birthday to Michael "Worf" Dorn -66 today!

Mr Allen

V.I.P Member
Michael Dorn on Wikipedia.

Former Star Trek actor Michael Dorn is 66 today according to Wikipedia.

Having just seen a pic on Facebook, I don't think he looks bad for his age.

Not sure but I think he possibly still goes to Star Trek conventions and stuff.

Qapla!

Qapla, Worf! :cool:

latest

Last edited:
Today is a good day to...have a birthday!
Worf is one of the all time great Trek characters. He is looking good too :)

Happy Birthday to "Worf."

I just posted about Gene Roddenberry residing in space post mortem and Scotty didn't quite get there...
and now I see this post!
I also picked out my Spock T-shirt to wear today.
:)

Worf is such a memorable character. I was very surprised a few years ago to see Michael Dorn's name in the credits for an episode of Castle. I had to go and re-watch the episode to figure out that he played the therapist for one of the main characters. Night and day difference from Worf, and he did that role just as well.

New Threads

Top Bottom