• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Happy Birthday, Aspychata!

GadAbout

Probably not the approved response to your "It's my birthday" tag, but I don't know what is. Just didn't want to let you go uncelebrated - and a private message seemed too private.

:cocktail::cherries::chestnut::hamburger::sweetpotato::watermelon::wineglass:

Thank you. Totally caught me by surprise. I have a *Go Fund Me Donut * site l was going to list but somebody told me to *Go Get A Life* .

upload_2020-1-2_8-33-21.jpeg

Happy Birthday Aspchatya:)

Thank you. Totally caught me by surprise. I have a *Go Fund Me Donut * site l was going to list but somebody told me to *Go Get A Life* .

I don't understand why. Donuts are cheaper than a whole life. It makes better economic sense to get donuts. :p

I hope you had a great birthday!

Last edited:
Probably not the approved response to your "It's my birthday" tag, but I don't know what is. Just didn't want to let you go uncelebrated - and a private message seemed too private.

:cocktail::cherries::chestnut::hamburger::sweetpotato::watermelon::wineglass:

Thank you for starting this thread. :)

There's the HAPPY BIRTHDAY...EVERYBODY thread.
Some people choose settings that don't allow their birthday to appear in the list of birthdays.
And there are people who object to being told "Happy Birthday," for various reasons.

Still think it was very nice to have my own little corner of happiness even if for a short time. My 15 mins of fame!! Andy Warhol style. I like that artist.

That is too cool. Love this, very interesting artist. Wonder if he was on the spectrum?

New Threads

Top Bottom