• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Show Your Hand Writing

DaisyRose

V.I.P Member
I had an idea pop up in my head. I don’t know if it will be interesting or not, but I thought it would be fun. I wanted to make a thread showcasing all the different types of hand writing. You write something down on a piece of paper, then take a photo of your message, and post it on this thread.

Your message can be whatever you want as long as it’s not offensive or inappropriate. It has to follow this forums rules and guidelines. I want everyone to have fun and get a glimpse at all the different personalities that make up this forum in a creative way. I hope others have fun with it!

1678246683339.jpeg

I had an idea pop up in my head. I don’t know if it will be interesting or not, but I wanted to try and turn it into a fun game. I wanted to make a thread showcasing all the different types of hand writing. You write something down on a piece of paper, then take a photo of your message, and post it on this thread.

Your message can be whatever you want as long as it’s not offensive or inappropriate. It has to follow this forums rules and guidelines. I want everyone to have fun and get a glimpse at all the different personalities that make up this forum in a creative way. I hope others have fun with it!

View attachment 98308
Your handwriting is super neat and clean and clear! I envy you. My hand-writing is horrible to read; I cannot read all my journals of years past--barely. Folks always joked that I write like a doctor, but I have yet to earn a doctorate in music ;)

b5KA1by.jpg

Honestly my handwriting is pretty bad just overall. This silly image, I did that very slowly. If I try to write at a more natural pace, you'd not be able to read it, and neither would I.

What makes this more ridiculous is that when it comes to art, I specifically specialize in lettering. Particularly brush lettering, but any type really. I've gotten rather good at it, too. I've got more than one book on the subject that I use to learn from. I can do smaller, stylized type, or large, flowing forms, whatever.

But normal handwriting? I'd say "chicken scratch" but that's an insult to the chicken.

But normal handwriting? I'd say "chicken scratch" but that's an insult to the chicken.

I used to rush through my homework as fast as I could (to get more free time to myself). One time, I turned in some particularly illegible homework and the teacher said, "This looks like it was written on the bus". I had to tell her that she was right - it was.

I used to get lots of complaints from my teachers about my handwriting. I don't how people do cursive writing and those nicely rounded letters, as opposed to my jagged scrawl. I'm only able to print, never learned cursive. It's one thing that the teachers tried to get me to do, but in the end they gave up on it and left me to my own devices.

New Threads

Top Bottom