1. Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hamsters!

Discussion in 'Obsessions and Interests' started by JeIIohamster, May 15, 2014.

1. JeIIohamster

JeIIohamster Well-Known Member

Okay, I used to be addicted to hamsters! I don't know what, but there was just something about them. I was a hamster addict from about 6 years old until 11 years old. When I was 7 or 8, I made "Hamster Language", which is just symbols to represent letters. I memorized that language and I still know it today.
    Hamster.png

• Like Like x 3
  2. Sander

Sander Master Liar

What is it that you like so much about hamsters? I've had 2 hamsters, a goldhamster and a Russian midget hamster (sorry for using the wrong names). I loved how soft they were when I petted them and the feeling of those little paws walking on your hand.

Too bad that Russian hamster died a month ago I really liked it. Thinking of it makes me sad again.

What I wanted to say is that I love how you came up with a hamster language and still remember it.

Oh and do you still have a hamster?

3. Warwick C

Warwick C Well-Known Member

Your going to make Salmongirl happy, i think she has a hampster too. it is on her avatar

• Like Like x 1
  4. Tarragon

Tarragon Well-Known Member V.I.P Member

I like the hamster language!! :) I used to love secret codes as a kid. Probably still do, come to think of it!! :)

5. JeIIohamster

JeIIohamster Well-Known Member

Nope, I used to have a hamster named Jello though. He died of constipation. D;

6. Salmongirl17

Salmongirl17 I'll try to make a full return

I'm still addicted to hamsters, and it drives my friends and family insane!

I have a roborovski (robo) hamster named Woodchip. She is the one on my profile pic/avatar

• Like Like x 1