• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hallo there...

Kollide

My name is Kollide, for now. My cousin Aillas told me about this place :skeptical:. I don't think I'm much of an Aspie at all though I have some symptoms from time to time, I'm more bipolar than anything I believe! Anyway, I've not slept a wink all night so I'll write something more interesting/entertaining at a later date/time/stuff. I like musique, smoking, and turtles. Turtles are cool, as are fish. I like stuff. I'm deeply tired, and will re-introduce myself when I'm recharged at a later time (as I've already bloody said :D. I hope to find new friends and discover/discuss many stuffs and things of the world and like/un-like-minded people. :H

Welcome-2-AC.png

Enjoy your stay. :D

Woah, I like/love mushrooms as well! You hit me with two lekker loves - 237 points for you. Use them how you want, I forgot to decide what they're for. But seriously, wowza... merci for de mushroom turtle kasmanaft08! :notworthy: And danke Neverender and Aillas, I hope to enjoy my trip round these gardens. They seem massive!

Woah, I like/love mushrooms as well! You hit me with two lekker loves - 237 points for you. Use them how you want, I forgot to decide what they're for. But seriously, wowza... merci for de mushroom turtle kasmanaft08! :notworthy: And danke Neverender and Aillas, I hope to enjoy my trip round these gardens. They seem massive!

I had no idea how many points Mushroom Turtles were worth. What can I get now? :p

New Threads

Top Bottom