• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hail, fellow travelers!

Enola

Okay, that was SUPER lame, but its the first thing that popped into my head and I'm sticking to it! I offer greeting as instructed, and would like to state to the community at large that I come seeking friendship among (literally) like-minded people via the information super highway (hello, this is the 90s, and we want our lingo back.) I look forward to seeing how much of my weirdness is just me being a spaz-y oddball and what other people share. Also, sorry if this randomness annoys anyone, just typing out what pops into my head. DID NOT EDIT AT ALL :p
Anywoo, would love to chat about pretty much anything from science to books to anime to the inevitable decline of humanity to puppies.
Today's motto is: Life sucks, then you die, skip the lemonade
See you people in cyber space! (Cyber-chase. Anyone else e remember that show?) BYE

upload_2017-5-1_18-19-29.png

Welcome to the Matrix, or like the words of the Eagles song "You can check out but you can never leave"

Enjoy the forums :)

New Threads

Top Bottom