• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Greetings

Telepath John

My name is John. I am an officially retired 78 year old guy. I keep very busy.

My educational history is interesting. I never knew I was gifted with dyslexia. I got very good grades in the 2nd half of by junior year and after that time however poor grades prior to that. I wanted a career as a civil engineer and ended up in the computer industry where technical creativity, in those days, did not require a degree. I did have success in this field of work. I had my own computer company for 20 years.

I joined this group because in comparing my personal skills and abilities with a friend who has an official diagnoses, my conclusion is that I am on that autistic spectrum.

I also have a deep interest in the subject of telepathy. I find that non-verbal children are all telepathic. Some teachers and some parents are aware of this however that is not the normal circumstance. Most in this group are adults who are verbal. Any way I feel it is best to at least mention my interest in that subject.

My desire is to make friends and learn more about this subject of autism.

John

Welcome to Autism Forums, John!

I hope that you are able to make friends here and learn more about ASD.

6a5e33e7d06c9a48289e76e3ecc5c686.png

Hi and welcome, I hope that you enjoy it here and find it supportive and interesting. What has led you to that conclusion about non verbal children being telepathic, I wonder?

Yes back in the day we didn't get diagnosed where now many of us likely might. But it seems like you've worked out that this is who you are. I hope you will find useful ideas and resources here, and add your ideas and views to discussions.

:surfer::swimmer::sailboat::rowboat::walking::snowboarder::runner::bicyclist::rocket:

Welcome. We have some very accomplished forum members. I feel honored to be here and accepted. And l am doing better as a result of these great people. And Admin is surprisely not drama focused and actually just prefers that we stay pg in our musings. lol

HI and welcome

I am sure you will find lots of interesting things in this Forum. There are lots of older posts where people have spoken about issues, and there are always new threads coming up.

Do jump in and enjoy and learn

Welcome to the forums, Telepath John.

There are a lot of interesting posts and topics here on ASD.
You'll find many answers I hope.

I am interested also in your interest of telepathy. Especially about mute children having
it. How was it discovered?

I am interested also in your interest of telepathy. Especially about mute children having
it. How was it discovered?
It has not been officially discovered. Some mothers and teachers for autistic children are able to understand what these children are feeling and thinking. This can lead to telepathic conversations.

My name is John. I am an officially retired 78 year old guy. I keep very busy.

My educational history is interesting. I never knew I was gifted with dyslexia. I got very good grades in the 2nd half of by junior year and after that time however poor grades prior to that. I wanted a career as a civil engineer and ended up in the computer industry where technical creativity, in those days, did not require a degree. I did have success in this field of work. I had my own computer company for 20 years.

I joined this group because in comparing my personal skills and abilities with a friend who has an official diagnoses, my conclusion is that I am on that autistic spectrum.

I also have a deep interest in the subject of telepathy. I find that non-verbal children are all telepathic. Some teachers and some parents are aware of this however that is not the normal circumstance. Most in this group are adults who are verbal. Any way I feel it is best to at least mention my interest in that subject.

My desire is to make friends and learn more about this subject of autism.

John
A big warm welcome John.

While I can only speak for myself, you can ask me anything you like about autism.
I am sure there are plenty of others on here you can ask as well, you will learn lots.
Telepathy also interests me, it's fascinating, yet so simple.
It's a shame the vast majority of us humans didn't even know we were telepathic and some still don't.
It's also a shame that humanity mostly lost this ability in favour of talking, as early humans, in my humble opinion were all telepathic.

New Threads

Top Bottom