• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Greetings.

Nachteule

The Wise
First off, hello everyone.

I am honestly glad to see that a place like this exists, although I will admit that I don't really have experience with forums at all.

I've been living with autism for a long time now, and each day has its own challenges, but for the most part, I like to think I've found good ways to cope with it.

I apologize for this rather short introduction, but social anxiety gets the best of me sometimes, even online.

Anyway, I hope that someday I can call this a safe place, like many others seem to have.

upload_2020-10-22_16-6-11.png

Welcome to your first forum experience, back in February that was me and i find it a supportive, friendly place to hang out and connect, i hope you enjoy it here.

Hello and warm welcome :)

Dont worry dear youre doing just fine. Just take things in youre pace and things will be just fine in here :)

First off, hello everyone.

I am honestly glad to see that a place like this exists, although I will admit that I don't really have experience with forums at all.

I've been living with autism for a long time now, and each day has its own challenges, but for the most part, I like to think I've found good ways to cope with it.

I apologize for this rather short introduction, but social anxiety gets the best of me sometimes, even online.

Anyway, I hope that someday I can call this a safe place, like many others seem to have.

Welcome Nachteule, I think U will find this place as nice as i have. Many great discussions,,, All fantastic people, that is for sure ! Peace

Hi and welcome, glad you have found us! I hope you find it supportive and interesting here.

:icecream::strawberry::icecreamcone::cherries::shavedice::grapes::shortcake::watermelon:

Welcome Nachteule.
Beautiful avatar. I'm a night owl too.

And I'm here every night. A good place to wind down from the day!

New Threads

Top Bottom