• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Greetings.

Fact Ten

Hello. I'm a 27 year old male in the United States. I was diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome as a child and was recently received an updated diagnosis with Autism Spectrum Disorder. I'm not new to online autism forums; I used to post on a different autism forum several years ago before tiring of that specific community. I decided to join here because interacting in the real world is too exhausting due to people who won't communicate honestly and then get angry when you can't read their mind. Also, there doesn't seem to be groups in my area for autistic college students and/or adults.

I'm currently slogging through a bachelor's degree in Sociology. My goals are to begin to attain (and maintain) a career in any field that doesn't exacerbate my shortcomings or betray my ideals. I love listening to music, watching specific movies, making a gratuitous amount of puns, and eating sheep cheese.

I could go on but I'm not trying to write an autobiography. However, I'd be happy to answer any questions one might possibly have.

upload_2020-1-24_6-51-11.png

New Threads

Top Bottom