• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Greetings from Oregon

ADinHD

Hi everyone,my names Eddie,I’m 29 from Salem, Oregon.

So I have not yet been officially diagnosed but I’ve always known that there was something different about me but I could never figure out what it was. After seeing a counselor for social anxiety,depression,and adhd,we started to discuss my past and then she suggested that I most likely have Aspergers. I am in the process of getting tested but I have to wait til my health insurance coverage starts which won’t be for awhile. In the mean time I am doing as much research as I can on my own,i want to learn as much as I can to better myself.

I am looking forward to hearing from you all,I have been a part of forums for anxiety and depression and have found them really helpful,and the members friendly and understanding.

upload_2018-7-27_20-38-51.png

Hey ADinHD, that sounds like the exact combination of comorbids that I have as well. Hope this forum can help further your understanding, it definitely has the kind and understanding people in my experience :) .

Hi Eddie welcome. I hope you find plenty of support here and useful information and ideas.

:herb::palmtree::leafwind::cat::herb::palmtree::leafwind::cat::herb::palmtree::leafwind::cat::herb::palmtree::leafwind::cat::herb:

New Threads

Top Bottom