• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Greetings Community :)

SilencedShadows

Nightingale Dark Emblem
Name is Nick, I love making art, youtube videos, enjoy role-playing, as well as love watching anime. Video games also is one of my most favorite things. I hope there can be some friends to be met on here. Would really enjoy talking with others for I'm lonely and am under depression at the moment so if you have any questions then feel free to ask them to me and I'll be happy to talk to you as well in the process :). Really nice to meet you all and hope to make some great friends. With autism its been difficult for me to interact with others so I'm viewed as a social outcast in reality although its easier for me to chat with people on here.

May you walk in the shadows, Nightingale.

giphy (17).gif

Hi, SilencedShadows. Welcome to the community. :)

What are some of your favorite anime?
Some I really enjoy would have to be Sword Art Online, Clannad, Toradora, Black Butler, Sailor Moon and some Visual Novels on steam. I also enjoy manga like Rurouni Kenshin although sometimes finding them can be difficult. Thanks for asking

hello nick =) nice to meet you. i'm max. i'm a newbie as well - and also an artist/architect, besides many others professions=P i'd very much like to see some of your work, some time in the future and once you've settled; and only then of course, if you feel comfortable with sharing it.

Some I really enjoy would have to be Sword Art Online, Clannad, Toradora, Black Butler, Sailor Moon and some Visual Novels on steam. I also enjoy manga like Rurouni Kenshin although sometimes finding them can be difficult. Thanks for asking
Sailor Moon and Rurouni Kenshin are some of my favorites too and Black Butler is so good. I have to read the manga. I've only seen the anime so far. I love Shebby, Ciel, and Grell, lol.

New Threads

Top Bottom