• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Gotten to a point

Nemesis_2k7

Nemesis2k7
Gotten to a point, where i am SO SICK of being used as a convenience, i did something about it today. This woman, who expects when she clicks her fingers, everyone will drop everything they are doing and run to her. I did not today. I was playing my game, on my pc. And she wanted me to "pause it" i said no, i am busy, and i will tend to what you need later. She wanted a sim card put in her phone. easy enough to do. She kept persisting and persisting. until i raised my voice and said I AM BUSY. then she scoffs at me, has contempt, and gives me attitude. well now i wont do it. And i tell ya what, when i need someone, no one is to be found. So bugger it. I warned her about giving me attitude. I am not putting up with this nonsense from people any more. i am sick of it. i do NOT put up with an entitled attitude from anyone.

This same woman, i helped her the other day when she was "upset". Then i found out she was on drugs the entire day,it was embarrassing. she was beeping at random men in the car, running up to strangers, basically having a "LOOK AT ME" and a "HOW GREAT AM I" attitude at everything. I am really starting to suspect i am dealing with a narcissistic woman. her attitudes and behaviors, HUGE red flags. She was also telling me the other day this rental home she "wanted" for 420 a week. and she wanted me to move in, so she could afford it. its some run down piece of crap, that is not worth the amount they want for it. All i hear from her is what she wants. and how hard it is for her. Well, all i have seen is her, going to randoms for money, drugs, attention, and being very persistent at getting her own way. I have been down this road with people before. especially women. they think they can have whatever they want, when they want, how they want, for simply being a female? PFFT. thats MY contempt.

And another vent here, sorry. I texted my ex gf about sending money for the kids, for when they start school. I waited all day. i get this SMS that says "Busy at work, will text later". she often kept me waiting , i feel, when we dated too. it was always on her time. but if i kept her waiting, she would get moody and give me attitude. i mean heck. IS it just me, or am i attracting rude people, and i am foolish enough to be nice? I know for one thing, when i get rude attitudes, and rude SMS' and things from now on, i am ignoring that person. because i now, have expectations of my own. and one of those expectations is respect.

Anyone else been through this kind of rubbish?

Just the man I rent my rooms from.
He is abusive with his language and expects instant reply to what ever he wants.
I think he is narcissistic also. He enjoys making people feel bad with put downs
and scoldings to the point of screaming.
I don't talk with him anymore than I have to.

its interesting reading others circumstances. it is helping me learn more about how to manage. thank you for sharing. i wish all of us could move to a self sufficient island and live in peace. if i ever get rich, i will be building it hehe

its interesting reading others circumstances. it is helping me learn more about how to manage. thank you for sharing. i wish all of us could move to a self sufficient island and live in peace. if i ever get rich, i will be building it hehe
If you ever build an island filled with kind aspies tired of being around boring, addicted, petty, base, daft, oblivious, and mean souls, you will get mighty rich indeed, because we will all be joining you. Make it big.

If you ever build an island filled with kind aspies tired of being around boring, addicted, petty, base, daft, oblivious, and mean souls, you will get mighty rich indeed, because we will all be joining you. Make it big.
its going to end up a city. perhaps an underwater city then. like bioshocks "rapture"

Anyone else been through this kind of rubbish?

Uh,...no. Time to go on an extended vacation to the Fiji Islands or something like that. You need to hit the "reset button" or "reboot your hard drive" in your life. :D

Now that you know that, as an autistic, you are susceptible to attracting people like this,...time to pick up your stuff,...your life,...and move on. "Clean the slate", as it were. Life is too short to be unhappy and full of such grief.

Uh,...no. Time to go on an extended vacation to the Fiji Islands or something like that. You need to hit the "reset button" or "reboot your hard drive" in your life. :D

Now that you know that, as an autistic, you are susceptible to attracting people like this,...time to pick up your stuff,...your life,...and move on. "Clean the slate", as it were. Life is too short to be unhappy and full of such grief.
i am in the process of doing exactly that.

need a place that has no covid 19 either

Who is the person you’re talking about? I’m not quite clear on what your relationship with her is.

way. I have been down this road with people before. especially women. they think they can have whatever they want, when they want, how they want, for simply being a female? PFFT. thats MY contempt.

Oh believe me, there is an enormous surplus of men like this, too.

Who is the person you’re talking about? I’m not quite clear on what your relationship with her is.

Oh believe me, there is an enormous surplus of men like this, too.
I was referring to women though. I dont want to trigger anyone or anything, just stating the facts is all.

New Threads

Top Bottom