• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Goth/ Darkwave/ Deathrock Music Videos for Halloween!

Witch House is an occult themed electronic genre that I'd assume would go well in a Halloween playlist

Ed

I have no idea if this counts, but here you go:

EDIT: That's stuck in my head now. Super.

I have no idea if this counts, but here you go:

EDIT: That's stuck in my head now. Super.
Haha, not to sound like a jerk anything, but that's very far away far from goffick music. That's just EDM. EDM is pretty cool though. Gothic rock is more like this:

Haha, not to sound like a jerk anything, but that's very far away far from goffick music. That's just EDM. EDM is pretty cool though. Gothic rock is more like this:

I mostly just picked it because it was a literal Halloween post that happened to be in my favorites list.

I know next to nothing about music genres. Most music I have is all from game soundtracks and such as I generally prefer stuff without lyrics. Name an actual genre at me and chances are I dont know what it is.

This thread though at least had the word "Halloween" in it, which even I can sorta grasp... sorta...

I mostly just picked it because it was a literal Halloween post that happened to be in my favorites list.

I know next to nothing about music genres. Most music I have is all from game soundtracks and such as I generally prefer stuff without lyrics. Name an actual genre at me and chances are I dont know what it is.

This thread though at least had the word "Halloween" in it, which even I can sorta grasp... sorta...
Don't worry about it! Post whatever you like as long as it's sorta Halloweenish. I'm making a playlist!

How could I almost forget about this?

Well, anything on his channel could suffice but that's certainly the most direct.

I know next to nothing about music genres. Most music I have is all from game soundtracks and such as I generally prefer stuff without lyrics.
Actually, I used to be the same; minus the preference against vocals. Though I still love video game music. I've been wanting to make music of my own for a long time and VGM is my main influence.

I don’t know genres, but if you’re looking for music videos…

Tool has some weird/creepy music videos, but they don’t strike me as particularly Halloween-ey.

I wish I could have found a better quality version of this video (even the official channel has it at 240p, since it was uploaded 15 years ago), but this song (hell, the whole album in spots) is plenty creepy and dark.

For this one, the music can be somewhat unsettling, but the video even more so. Something about the appearance and the jerky movement of the characters onscreen makes it so.

New Threads

Top Bottom