• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Got Bullied by Bullies on GTA Online

Nicholas Wedemeyer

Hi Everyone,

I got bullied by an PSN user bbamazinggamer yesterday on GTA Online on Playstation 4! He said trash to me, He said bad at Fortnite to me, He killed me!

Last Year, I also got bullied by bullies about trash at Fortnite to me!

This has to be stopped!!

Unfortunately there’s not much to be done about it. If possible, report them if their behavior violates the code of conduct as stated by the developer. Not every developer sees this as a punishable offense though. Oh, they often condemn such behavior, but not all of them will actually do something about it.

Otherwise just try to ignore the bullies as much as possible. I know it sucks, but as they say, don’t feed the trolls.

Online gaming community is kind of trash/toxic. I don't have a lot of experience playing online in a lot of games but I have aprox. 1200h on GTA Online (PC); most of the time I just create a solo session, in PC is really easy to do, idk in console.

If I do play with others I see if there's a modder because hey are trolls too, I dont want to be caged nor be banned because of someone making a money drop.

In the case of bullies; just ignore them. I think there's an option to only receive messages from your friends ingame or maybe in social app. Back when I used to play a lot with randoms I just ignored them, do not fall for their traps, KD ratio is not important anyway in GTAO.

I haven't played GTA since San Andreas, but can't you just shoot them? It is GTA afterall. Lol

I don't play it but I've heard it's a pretty harsh community, often gets mentioned as an example of horrible players doing horrible things, might not be the online game for you. In start contrast fallout 76 has a famously friendly community where players help each other...much to the surprise of the devs who planned it to be kill or be killed.

Unfortunately there’s not much to be done about it. If possible, report them if their behavior violates the code of conduct as stated by the developer. Not every developer sees this as a punishable offense though. Oh, they often condemn such behavior, but not all of them will actually do something about it.

Otherwise just try to ignore the bullies as much as possible. I know it sucks, but as they say, don’t feed the trolls.

or simply go rogue in whatever online party you're a part of to make them mad,I would :smirk: :smirk: :smirk: :smirk: :smirk: :smirk: :smirk: :smirk: :smirk: :smirk: :smirk: :smirk: :smirk: :smirk: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:.that's why i don't play games like these online,because you don't know what they're going to do to online players once the game is started.

Last edited:
Forums concerning popular video game franchises are often extremely toxic online environments, which is why you are better off avoiding most of them.

When I talk about Resident Evil, and go on and on about how Capcom has been wrecking it for years, in my videos on my YouTube channel entitled thesaunderschild, or posts, they don't even seem to care.

Sheep on the Internet are like that, unfortunately. Even when you show off proof to back up your opinions, they behave like a colony of adders, and spit at you all day long. It's like they cannot take criticism about the series they are in support of.

New Threads

Top Bottom