• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Got 500 wins on Fortnite

Nicholas Wedemeyer

174301607_3857567164339472_6625119207184515629_n.jpg

Hi everyone,

Today, I got 500 wins on Fortnite after I got 28 wins on Fortnite Squads Chapter 2, Season 6!!! Have you ever play Fortnite before?

I'm certainly AWARE of this game, but it's one of those things I've just never been able to understand. I wouldnt have the patience for it. I'd be running around like "where the heck is the enemy? When can I get to the parts where stuff happens?"

But then, I also tend not to "get" FPS games either. I've TRIED those, but yeah, dont have the patience for them either. It turns out that "screw it, this is boring, I'm gonna charge at them" isnt a very workable strategy when playing competitively in an FPS. As if I have any other strategies.

When it comes to competition, it was always fighting games for me. Always. These days though, I dont do "competitive" anymore. The godawful gamer community.... yeah, kinda ruins stuff like that. Nowadays if a game promises (threatens) to be mostly about online play with others, I'm going to avoid it like the plague.

Congrats on 500 wins! Same as Misery on the FPS stuff, all I know is Chug Jug With You, but 500 wins sounds impressive.

I made a thread when I needed help, and someone said something like "the average young man works part-time, lives with mom and dad and is a gamer", like all three are equivalent. It was a really good post, but now every time I hear "gamer" I think of that and I laugh.

I saw an article a while back, basically saying that "normies" should stop pushing those kinds of "godawful" people out and shaming them because they have nowhere else to go. But I don't think those two groups can be in the same community in large numbers because they each make things worse for the other. If there was just a way to separate them completely so they didn't bleed over.

I feel like I should have some sympathy for outcasts, especially when a lot of us are in that boat. People say it's acceptable to be a nerd, but really some interests that used to be nerdy aren't, and there's zero tolerance in schools, which applies to everyone. If you have the personality/image you still take the same crap. But I have a very hard time dealing with difficult people, and... some gamers and programmers, man. I'm a furry. I'm an anime fan. I thought I knew what that kind of fanbase looked like but whew! The Fortnite base actually sounds pretty good compared to some stuff.

The real question is why do people get like that, and I'm not sure you can tackle it in the gaming community, cause that's just the symptom.

Sorry I hijacked your thread. :)

New Threads

Top Bottom