• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Good and bad Vibes about people

SL JediKnight

Have you ever met a new person and just didn't like that person just something about that person made you feel uncomfortable happened to me many times and 9 times at of 10 I was right I sometimes I meant people were I've had really good Vibes about them and I were really good-hearted people some of them I've seen Christ in them not comparing them to Jesus but you know what I mean has anyone else felt stuff like this about people?

I don't know that that has quite happened to me. I try to give people respect until they give me a concrete reason not to. I don't really trust my gut instincts because too often they have been wrong. Instead, I try and practice some situational awareness and assess what actually happens.

I've had it. It's not nice but there are times and certain people you meet that you really can't help but feel like the person is bad news.

I've had bad feeling about people, but it's usually because of a personality clash - they try to dominate me or boss me around and I react badly to that. Also, it might be because they are invading my personal space or getting too personal with me, and that gives me the creeps.

Weirdly enough I've always felt a 'vibe' about someone new and like yourself 9 times out of 10 I am right in knowing that they're not great. There's something about their body language maybe. I only spot the bad ones to steer clear from though and thankfully they're not that common. Most other people are neutral and I give them a chance.

New Threads

Top Bottom