• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Gone Crazy, Need to recover

tripleU

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Hello, I have gone crazy, I am destroying everything harming everything.
From this;
sthn.PNG

From the my language is too mean thread, I learned to be precautious but they were still acting like 3 year olds. Venting does help a bit, but the person, has to take interest in it as I am too smart for that. So just writing or praying doesn't work. Praying to harm won't work also as it happens years later at the wrong place/thing. So I need to vent like that. I got banned for a lighter joke the previous time, Unexist to...

After I just replied to continue the fight to see where it goes, I got downvoted more, and an electric outage happened, I want to conspirize, that he did it.
Help!

There is no name for my condition, give it one, Hyper Emotional Syndrome, or Super Emotional Syndrome if you want Latin words. Pick a better name.

Sorry for adding some religious things to this, I took a neutral viewpoint for all, so don't fight. I consider it as guidelines, like praying is venting.

Edit: I don't want to reveal my username there yet, only if you pressure me enough and it's raining!
Edit 2: I forgot to include the reply
sthn2.PNG

Last edited:
Reddit may not be the best place for your mental health right now. It can b a difficult place to navigate socially.

Maybe you could write more threads here about things you are interested in or how you feel about life and autism. You will find people who are interested over time.

Perpetuating a fight will rarely go well. Better to put your time, energy, and intellect into learning things, building things, or exploring.

Reddit may not be the best place for your mental health right now. It can b a difficult place to navigate socially.

Maybe you could write more threads here about things you are interested in or how you feel about life and autism. You will find people who are interested over time.

Perpetuating a fight will rarely go well. Better to put your time, energy, and intellect into learning things, building things, or exploring.
How do I recover, it doesn't only happen with reddit, but with everything, like my neighbour mocking me, Smoking, Computers not working, bad architechure, etc.
And Rodafina, you are an engineer from your Cover Photo?

How do I recover, it doesn't only happen with reddit, but with everything, like my neighbour mocking me, Smoking, Computers not working, bad architechure, etc.
And Rodafina, you are an engineer from your Cover Photo?
No, I’m not an engineer. Just find that kind of stuff fascinating. I’m a delivery driver. I deliver meals to elderly people in my country who are in poverty.

Can you channel your strong negative feelings into positive things, like art, exercise, writing, or building things? It doesn’t make the bad feelings go away, but it can burn off the cortisol and adrenaline from what you are feeling and give you healthier focus than destroying things.

Do you have any irl friends? It’s okay if you don’t, lots of us don’t, but it can help.

No, I’m not an engineer. Just find that kind of stuff fascinating. I’m a delivery driver. I deliver meals to elderly people in my country who are in poverty.

Can you channel your strong negative feelings into positive things, like art, exercise, writing, or building things? It doesn’t make the bad feelings go away, but it can burn off the cortisol and adrenaline from what you are feeling and give you healthier focus than destroying things.
Only, with school bulllies, making intense comics/films/cartoons/orignal video games about them.
And with doing something else after them that doesn't work for these extreme ones, but for lower ones, and I also associate a bad memory with them.

Do you have any irl friends? It’s okay if you don’t, lots of us don’t, but it can help.
I have no IRL friends, too hard to maintain and this constant high feeling. And no one also wants to be a friend with me

I'm gonna second something @Rodafina said and advise you to just sorta avoid Reddit.

Reddit is... not exactly a beneficial place. And it's DEFINITELY not somewhere to go for anything resembling actual conversation. It's one of those places that, by its very nature, is like a giant troll magnet. And the design and functionality of it really doesnt help.

And keep in mind that one of the primary things trolls do is say things SPECIFICALLY to get you or anyone else as angry or agitated as possible.

Dont take anything you might read on there personally. And if you want actual conversation & connections, go basically anywhere that isnt Reddit (well, avoid social media too). Reddit is 100% not a place to go to meet people or make friends. It's a place where the opposite happens.

making intense comics/films/cartoons/orignal video games about them.
This sounds very cool. This is what I’m thinking could help. It’s important not to hurt people physically, emotionally, or socially , but turning rage into creativity is a massively helpful skill.

Dont take anything you might read on there personally. And if you want actual conversation & connections, go basically anywhere that isnt Reddit (well, avoid social media too). Reddit is 100% not a place to go to meet people or make friends. It's a place where the opposite happens.
It also happens on smaller forums too.

In my experience Reddit is *never* a good place for the mental health of anyone.

Learn to listen to your body. It will tell you what you're attracted to and repulsed by. That doesn't mean you won't be angry, offended, or betrayed by people, but you will avoid them. You should be emotional. Emotions indicate meaning. Listening to them will make them less overwhelming.

Revenge is useless and you will not value this if you are true to yourself. You will also have a better sense of your needs and self-interest. Follow your satisfaction and not people's approval. Civilization is predicated on people chasing joy, so that you will never be happy. That's all Reddit can offer. The internet is an extreme version of this.

The autistic boy I am mentoring is about to take a step in that direction. He was angered when a character he has moe towards was devalued by a person who does not even think about him one way or the other. I am trying to dissuade him from getting into a pissing match with that person and instead turn his energies in a positive direction.

New Threads

Top Bottom