• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

God Mode = ON

Full Steam

The renegade master
V.I.P Member
Life is a computer simulation.

One day you awake to find God Mode is now ON.

All physical limitations have been removed for you only.

What do you do?

My first move is to infiltrate secret military installations like area 51 to find out what really is there.

God mode allows me to fly at any speed, and pass through walls so it's a doddle.

I'm gonna go straight for "take over the world".

Go big or go home, eh? It'd be better than it being run by greedy idiots anyway.

See anything I want in the Universe, including this planet.
Know everything I want to know, including "Why?"

+ Unlimited health
+ Unlimited stamina
disable universal laws then vaporize my enemies

Oh wait you said physical limitations... hmm... Would that include forces that come down from the etheric plane and astral plane into the physical to influence matter and situations?

Oh wait you said physical limitations... hmm... Would that include forces that come down from the etheric plane and astral plane into the physical to influence matter and situations?
Now you're God, and God only knows, so you know the answer. :rolleyes:

I'll use my powers to create enought energy to provide the entiere world.

You know a little divine jogging that create enought energy to supply the entiere world with enought energy for a year.

( You said it works just for me but hey its me the battery right?) Like doctor Manhantan (but being a god change your mind so you dont care about anything anymore according to him, but I dont find that logical since he knew he was human before, anyway^^'.)

Ho and I will take over the world , so I can make charged DLC illegal.

But if it is just a regulat god mod like video games, well i'll dressed up as a super hero and dismantle all criminal activity I see. ^^'

Last edited:
Somehow change the course of history so that people never discovered smoking tobacco or invented cigarettes.

Life is a computer simulation.

One day you awake to find God Mode is now ON.

All physical limitations have been removed for you only.

What do you do?
This is some interesting food for thought. Unfortunately, I cannot begin to predict how I would react. One side of me has the inclination to exact revenge on those whom have done me wrong and the other side of me to do the most good for the greatest number of people.

I would make my wife and myself young again while retaining the knowledge that we have now. That would really be a hoot!

You simply meant that we get the god mode on like in a video game right? not actually being godlike? ^^ this is very different ! Thats why I had 2 answers^^'

The idea was from video game god mode, where you can't die, can fly through scenery etc., but I left it ambiguous so you can decide.

You ARE a God after all.

I would try to find the limits of the universe.

I suspect there is no actual end, but a gradual petering out into boring, grey infinitesimal nothingness.

I'd know though, and I could tell people at BBQs.

First things first, getting the hell off this planet. I'll see how infinite the universe is and report back with my findings if I feel like it.

Oh, and I hope there's not a patch soon. Can't have that in the middle of space, really wouldn't go well would it?

If I really could be God, then I'd tell people two things:

1. You don't need to worship me, so don't build any temples, churches, mosques, etc.
2. Live long and prosper.

The way humanity is rtight now, I'd be sorely temtped to abandon the Earth project, bring in Mars a bit close to the sun, or Venus a bit farther out, terraform it and start off from scratch.

Also, I'd tell the people on Earth that nobody's religion is the only true or valid religion, to buck up and stop fighting over it and confiscate all their weapons, get rid of nukes and take down the factories or repurpose them for more peaceful pursuits.

I'd basically go and screw up some terrorists. I'd pretty much be an unstoppable force at that point. I'd also make nukes and all their plans and blueprints, and even past R&D papers for nuclear weapons suddenly vanish. If anybody's gonna end the world at that point, it's gonna be me. The only reason to have nuclear technology would be for peaceful reasons such as energy for powering cities/submarines.

New Threads

Top Bottom