• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

God Complex

You say you don't think people will ever accept you for who you are". The answer is right there in your post. Most people are turned off by an over inflated, arrogant, narcissistic person.

I really feel for you if you truly believe you are absolutely superior. Rest assured; you are not and you will be devastated when your superiority comes crashing down. That is, if you are capable of realizing or recognizing the crash. If not, then life is going to be chronically difficult.

nah, I usually don’t show it in real life. I’m quiet and introverted. Quit judging my brother. I do believe I am better than everyone and I will do everything to prove it to everyone

Respect is a 2-way street, and it is often earnt through being polite and understanding of others. You're still referring to people as 'stupid neurotypicals', how do you think you gain respect? You say you want to be a god do you expect people to bow down to you and only speak positively about you?

Until you look at yourself objectively, you'll never get the 'respect you deserve'.

most people don’t understand the story. I been through more than what the average have been though. Been in prison, been suspended from schools, 4 schools in five semesters, gone though fights, when I say I have a better perspective than most, I really mean it cuz I really do

simply, I understand life from a perspective no one else will. At 25, when most people are too busy banging women and clubbing, I’m thinking about life and death. I have this sense of urgency most don’t have. Most people aren’t self aware even when the devil come knocking on the door. I’m better in most ways but I can’t say it or else some people gon say I’m egotistical

most people don’t understand the story. I been through more than what the average have been though. Been in prison, been suspended from schools, 4 schools in five semesters, gon though fights, when I say I have a better perspective than most, I really mean it cuz I really do

Tunnel vision perhaps. A wider experience in how not to approach success. There is a difference between 'intelligence' and wisdom. Just as being self aware does not equate self control.

Tunnel vision perhaps. A wider experience in how not to approach success. There is a difference between 'intelligence' and wisdom. Just as being self aware does not equate self control.

One friend told me I lack tolerance. Don’t know if it’s because of age or experiences growing up. I’m slowly letting the past go and embracing the present

simply, I understand life from a perspective no one else will. At 25, when most people are too busy banging women and clubbing, I’m thinking about life and death. I have this sense of urgency most don’t have. Most people aren’t self aware even when the devil come knocking on the door. I’m better in most ways but I can’t say it or else some people gon say I’m egotistical

Oh...So you don't mean you're actually better at doing things (like
running, lifting weights, filing, milking goats, rebuilding carburetors,
teaching children, training dogs, driving a truck, growing crops,
carpentry, sewing, drafting, juggling, swimming...etc.)

You're saying you feel that you are superior in some moral sense?

One friend told me I lack tolerance. Don’t know if it’s because of age or experiences growing up. I’m slowly letting the past go and embracing the present

Keep tellin' yourself that! I'm sure people will be writing books about you for years to come. God: An Autobiography. Signed editions available just in time for Christmas.

Oh...So you don't mean you're actually better at doing things (like
running, lifting weights, filing, milking goats, rebuilding carburetors,
teaching children, training dogs, driving a truck, growing crops,
carpentry, sewing, drafting, juggling, swimming...etc.)

You're saying you feel that you are superior in some moral sense?

Yes. I’m not better at everything but mentally I think different. You ask yourself what do people do at the age of 25, what are they thinking? I bet most will tell you what I just told you. I seen too many people fall into that category, wasted potential

In the world of Supreme Powers. Grammar matters. One of those superior qualities that might need some attention.

To wit:

There is a huge difference between having a singular mindset. e.g. Fixed and egregious perspective.

And actual superior intelligence, the superior of superior intelligence is knowing how and when to use it effectively. It is a supple, flexible trait. Not Hulk Smash. It is a combination of Hulk and Banner.

Logistically the smartest guy in the room doesn't broadcast it to the room and actively arm potential rivals with tools to collapse the foundations of his arguments for its proven superiority.

It is not hard to do to a 'god' in a pyrite crown. It is a form of superiority, but not in a category many chose to acknowledge.

Last edited:
I'm 67 Still clubbing with my wife. lifting weight's backing off a bit muscles getting too big for my shirts.
too much time on my hands.

That's strange. I started thinking about the same things (psychology, life, death, self awareness) pretty young too, as young as 12 yrs and I certainly don't think I'm better than anyone. Not even a little. It certainly was hard growing up with peers thinking age relevant things while I wasn't as much.

But I still don't think that's necessarily better. Thinking differently is just different. True wisdom comes from growth, change, doing better and listening to others, through age and experiences (25 is still pretty young and inexperienced), studying different ways of life and thinking which can take more than a lifetime to truly understand.

And lastly, to readily admit that even with everything you've learned and experienced in your short lifespan, that you still don't know anything at all in comparison to the vastness of everything we don't know yet in the universe. That the only for sure thing in life is that nothing is ever for sure.

Last edited:
Let's just look at stats. There is somebody smarter then you, just law of averages, there is another person who is less smart then you.

Truly believe very intelligent people never feel they have to convince others of their abilities. They simply are. Other people can become intimidated by such people. But l wish you luck, and maybe you can write -how to achieve total God stature and complete 100 squats daily and live until 125. I keeping looking at B&N site but no luck.

@KevinMao133, sorry to hear you had those experiences of being in prison and suspended from some schools, it sounds like that must have been very difficult at the time. How are things now, do you have paid work? It can be hard to get back on your feet after being in prison.

Yes. I’m not better at everything but mentally I think different. You ask yourself what do people do at the age of 25, what are they thinking? I bet most will tell you what I just told you. I seen too many people fall into that category, wasted potential

I was told once that for any good play at Chess there are thousands of bad possible moves. So to me thinking differently has nothing to do with thinking better unless you get a better result.

A better thinker can build a better bridge than a bad thinker, but just thinking different and building a bridge that will collapse is no way better.

There are many tests to measure your thinking process and to compare them with those of other human beings. If you get a superior mark in some of them you can claim that you are superior (in that test). In the same way if you run faster than me, you can claim that you are a superior runner than me. But just running differently (with your eyes closed for example) doesn't make you any better runner.

I guess that feeling superior is so necessary for you that you need to believe it. Some people have strong needs to believe things. That is probably very important for you. You might get depressed if you did not had that superiority feeling.

So I guess its ok if it makes you a better human being and let you contribute to mankind with something useful.

Best wishes. :)

very intelligent people never feel they have to convince others of their abilities

Very intelligent people allways need to learn to camuflate their abilities :D

One of the ways to spot super smart people is how hard they try to camuflate in real life interactions with other humans.

One of the ways to spot super smart people is how hard they try to camuflate in real life interactions with other humans.

Stop giving all the trade secrets away! You know we haven't gotten those cloaking devices working just yet.

Oh, look! A cat.

20220422_090731.jpg

Hide, while I have them distracted...

Last edited:
@KevinMao133, sorry to hear you had those experiences of being in prison and suspended from some schools, it sounds like that must have been very difficult at the time. How are things now, do you have paid work? It can be hard to get back on your feet after being in prison.

took me years to figure everything out. I still have to rebuild my life. Financial wise, it’s good but emotionally speaking, it’s 50 50. I still have to prove myself, still feel like I have to do so much

The smartest person I know declined her invitation to MENSA (she is a maths savant). To me, that really cemented her brains.

New Threads

Top Bottom