• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Girlfriends

whats some good things to say when something bad happens?

By "something bad" you probably just mean fights, right? If so, just try to make up by assuring your girlfriend that you don't dislike them and that your fights shouldn't taint your relationship.

Acknowledge that fights between couples are natural; All couples fight from time to time. However, if you have severe fights all the time, it might be best to find a new person to date.

I'm sorry to hear about it. All the best to both of you in your future relationships.

I am neither engaged or seeking for girlfriends.

Hahaha don't be sorry. I had to get out of that blackhole of a relationship haha

Why aren't you look for a girlfriend? If you don't mind me asking

I feel that I do not feel comfortable committing a relationship with women for the time being. I prefer to focus on guy friends. I also feel that I haven't got enough time to pursue my 'boyhood' interests (i.e. gaming, watching football with friends in the pub).

New Threads

Top Bottom