• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Gifting ...

Is it ok to give away VIP memberships ?

• Yes

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Rae Ray

V.I.P Member
I have found out that it is ok to give VIP Memberships to whoever wants them.
Who would like a VIP Membership? A VIP Membership gets rid of the flashing advertisements on your site. I have 2 to give away. Do you want a VIP Membership ? Reply to this thread and if they are not all gone by the time you reply, i will give you one. 3 VIP memberships have been taken. Only2 left. HURRY !

Last edited:
Were you gifted 5 memberships, or are you asking if it is ok to gift them to others?

I have been known to secretly gift VIP memberships that in turn helps our owner defray some of our operating costs.
Personally, I jumped at the chance for a lifetime hitch my second year here, then decided to continue to support us by way of gifting others a VIP here and again.

Were you gifted 5 memberships, or are you asking if it is ok to gift them to others?

I have been known to secretly gift VIP memberships that in turn helps our owner defray some of our operating costs.
Personally, I jumped at the chance for a lifetime hitch my second year here, then decided to continue to support us by way of gifting others a VIP here and again.
Gift to others. I have 5 vip memberships to give. is it ok to do this?

I recieved a gift VIP membership a year or so ago and greatly appreciated it, though I do not know who did it. I'm am sure when you do, it will probably make someones day. :)

New Threads

Top Bottom