• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Getting to know Patrick.

Patrick Bushdiecker

V.I.P Member
Hello new friends. I am somewhat new here and would like you all to get to know me. Feel free to ask me any question. I'm not opposed to sharing much of anything. I feel pretty safe here. If it's something I don't like or don't want to talk about I'll let you know. Respectfully that is. Thanks.
1683074612774525003777265099190.jpg

Do you feel anxious about starting this thread? Are you worried about what types of questions you might receive or that people won't ask you questions?

Do you feel anxious about starting this thread? Are you worried about what types of questions you might receive or that people won't ask you questions?
Both actually. Are you reading my mind right now? LOL not so much the types of questions because I'm a pretty honest person, but mostly that no one will ask me any questions? I'm also kind of excited now because I think this is going to be fun. I feel pretty safe on here and I want to have friends. If I don't like something I don't have to answer. I'm ready for whatever.

What are your opinions on the fable known as "The tortoise and the Hare"? Do you agree that the Hare was a very kind rabbit who only wished to be friends with the tortoise despite how slow he may be?

Also what is your favourite way to eat an onion?

Have you had any pets as a child or adult? (Take your time to respond after your dinner)
Sort of. That's complicated. When I was married I had a dog, I named him Scooby-Doo. but my wife sold our dog while I was at work. Without asking me for permission. The answer would have been no by the way. Later on I had a cat. When I moved into a new apartment a kitten came in because I left the door open and I let her stay. I had some homeless people living in my living room at the time and this cat also disappeared while I was at work. But all throughout my life I had good connections with cats and dogs. Mostly they belonged to family members or neighbors. I never really connected with other kids my age when I was young, but the animals were like my best friends. I think we understood each other better. I wish I had a cat or a dog to hang out with all the time.

I finally finished cooking this. I decided to do a little work kitchen because it is my chore this week. I still have to clean up after but I went through the cabinets and got rid of all the lids that didn't have bowls to go with them. Here are some pictures of what I cooked

When did you learn to play guitar? Do you play other instruments or sing? Have you ever given a live performance?

Does Patrick like to refer to himself in the third person, like Bob Dole does? :p
I don't know anything about Bob Dole other than he used to be a politician, I think I do that sometimes though. I can remember saying my name and then something like Patrick has to go to work if I'm running late or something I don't know I'll keep an eye out for it today

New Threads

Top Bottom