• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Getting The Sims 3: Pets In a Different Way

Riley

I have The Sims 3 and several expansion packs installed on my computer. However, I want to add The Sims 3: Pets to them, but cannot find a working disc. Nor do I want to order a new one. Is it possible to purchase Pets via Amazon instant access/digital code or Steam and make it worked with the games installed through use of a disk?

You can go to the origin website which is just origin.com and search for 'sims 3', it should give you expansion packs in the results.
I'm not sure if this would work with discs but I'd give it a look just in case. Hope this helps.

My daughter loved this and l couldn't wait to give it to her! For some reason: it's perfect for us on the spectrum. Lol

New Threads

Top Bottom