• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

*Generic Introduction Title*

Illkurok

King of Isolation
Greetings everyone. I am quite happy to have found a forum for autism, I've been wondering for a long time if something like this actually existed, I just recently searched for an autism one out of the blue and this one came up first thing.

I guess I got lucky.

Anyway, a little about me now I suppose. I am quite a fan of Star Wars and most of the video games, most of my Steam account is full of nothing but Star Wars stuff, not sure whether to be embarrassed or proud of that, but eh.

I'm also quite introverted and keep to myself as much as possible. Although, coming here was certainly a means of trying to broaden my horizons a bit, even though I've never been a big fan of doing that.

I feel like that's pretty good for an introduction. Take care, all.

Greetings everyone. I am quite happy to have found a forum for autism, I've been wondering for a long time if something like this actually existed, I just recently searched for an autism one out of the blue and this one came up first thing.

I guess I got lucky.

Anyway, a little about me now I suppose. I am quite a fan of Star Wars and most of the video games, most of my Steam account is full of nothing but Star Wars stuff, not sure whether to be embarrassed or proud of that, but eh.

I'm also quite introverted and keep to myself as much as possible. Although, coming here was certainly a means of trying to broaden my horizons a bit, even though I've never been a big fan of doing that.

I feel like that's pretty good for an introduction. Take care, all.
Star Wars sucks but I welcome you to this fine forum anyways.

You sure did get lucky thats for sure~ :D

Welcome to the Forums! I hope you make new friends and enjoy your stay in the process!

(and do ignore the "Star Wars sucks" comment from the above)

Hello and welcome. There is a diverse range of topics members are interested in. I used to be more interested in Sci-Fi and enjoy watching the Star Wars films

Hi Nihilus

welcome to af.png

Hi Nihilus and welcome. I didn't care for the original star wars but I'm not a science fiction buff. Lots on here are, though. :) We will not judge on that alone. LOL

Welcome, @Nihilus, I hope you find this place to be as welcoming, friendly, and helpful as I have.

Non sequitur side note: I really enjoy seeing the names people come up with when they create an identity here. Yours is a reference to Darth Nihilus, I assume?

We have had at least one other big ST fan and probably several casual ones. Never quite sure whos around at any given time however. If you search you should find some ST threads as examples.

Hello and warm welkome Nihilus dear(i have been following ST Wars from the first one and will continue to the last ( " the force be with you my friend. Guiding you proper it will " (for those not acquainted its the way Yoda speaks ;))

Hello and warm welkome Nihilus dear(i have been following ST Wars from the first one and will continue to the last ( " the force be with you my friend. Guiding you proper it will " (for those not acquainted its the way Yoda speaks ;))

I remember the very first one also. It was such smash hit that it was difficult to get in to see at first and there were long lines around the theatres and down the block. People would wear these blue buttons they gave out that said 'May the Force be With You!'.

I remember the very first one also. It was such smash hit that it was difficult to get in to see at first and there were long lines around the theatres and down the block. People would wear these blue buttons they gave out that said 'May the Force be With You!'.

Indeed but you forgot the last part " always " ;)

Problem for me was i was only 6 when nr 1 came out so i had to wait a few years before i could see it tho :(

New Threads

Top Bottom