• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

General practitioners (UK)

I love this. I hate Drs touching me and having to go in to the den of bacteria and arrogance. Telehealth all the way.

See your patients online before in person, GPs told | News | The Times

With regards to this story. On today's Good Morning Britain TV programme Dr Hilary Jones GP said that he had concerns about this.
I last saw my GP online, she didn't need to examine me, just refer me for a scan.

Online is more awkward as I would normally hand her a bullet pointed note for her to read, online I had to talk.

I am reassured that, should she need to examine me or look at something not easily visible online, she would see me face to face.

New Threads

Top Bottom