1. Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

General election time!

Discussion in 'Politics Discussion' started by leehart, Oct 29, 2019.

1. leehart

leehart Well-Known Member

Confirmed today a GE in UK (Likely lol!!)

What are folks thoughts on this?

Anyone else really enjoy election night? I love watching all the numbers coming in and seeing how it all breaks down. Watch em all even the American one (might stop that!) and the EU MEP elections!

2. christopher.k

christopher.k roosterman

very very sad that England still hasn't concluded its leaving process and glad i dont live there.
    but the election will be interesting in that it should give an indication of weather the majority still want to leave.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. leehart

leehart Well-Known Member

It's the UK not just England leaving, that would solve a lot of problems if that was the case

Yeah the whole thing is a mess and there isnt likely an easy solution as the nation is split down the middle too.

4. Aspergers_Aspie

Aspergers_Aspie Well-Known Member

I watched the by election results this morning for Batley and Spen. They had a security guard at the stage where the candidates went on. If they thought any candidate may get violent I don't know why they would be allowed to stand in the first place.

5. Gift2humanity

Gift2humanity Well-Known Member V.I.P Member

I think that the Conservatives will get in.
    I have just googled this and I cannot find any news on a general election in the UK.
    Am I missing something?
    Not that I am interested, I think the whole thing is corrupt and elections are rigged.

6. Xerces Blue

Xerces Blue Evil Overload

The security guard is probably there to protect the candidate from the audience.