• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Gaming goals for the next decade.

Metalhead

Video game and movie addict.
V.I.P Member
Since I can't afford to buy a PS5 or a Series X anytime soon, and since getting out of fiscal debt is a very high priority for me right now, I have decided to try to go for a 95% achievement completion rate on the Xbox games I already own, as well as a 95% trophy completion rate on the PS and the Steam games I already own, before my 50th birthday in 2029. This is a long term goal of mine to get my money's worth out of the literally thousands of games I have obtained over the last decade.

If anybody here wants to do some Xbox co-op gaming, my Xbox gamertag is EvilChristopher, also known as Christophe42 (I somehow managed to get two different tags attached to my Xbox account). I have plenty of games to choose from there.

My PS gamertag is jrpgchris

If anybody here wants to game with me over the next decade, please send me a PM.

New Threads

Top Bottom