1. Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Gametag Thread (xbox, playstation, steam)

Discussion in 'Computers, Science & Technology' started by grimmy, Jul 18, 2019.

1. grimmy

grimmy The lights are on but no one's home..

I'm making this so those who wish to play games with other forum members can add each other, suggested by @Butterfly88 so here are my current two, everyone feel free to add.

Xbox live = @BigBadCroCop
    Playstation = @BigMadCroCop

• Like Like x 1
  2. jared mills

jared mills Rookie

Xbox Live [email protected] (my First Name) > @Sir Notebook
    Playstation @SirSketchbook (i do not own a PS4,i owned a Sony PS Vita)

Last edited: Jul 22, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Misery

Misery Photo-Negative V.I.P Member

Just Misery on Steam. Same profile image as this one.

That's about it.... I do have a PS4 but I never use it, it's a glorified doorstop at this point. Has pretty much no games I care about. Dunno why I even still have the stupid thing. Too lazy to sell it, maybe. Sure wont be buying the next one.

• Like Like x 1
  4. grimmy

grimmy The lights are on but no one's home..

Added sir notebook.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Butterfly88

Butterfly88 Well-Known Member V.I.P Member

I'm Cev88 on Steam. My current profile picture is a rainbow heart. I don't have Xbox Live or Playstation.

• Like Like x 1