• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Games?

BruceCM

What's anybody playing? Whether on PC, DS, PSP, etc. I've got several Final Fantasy games, some Castlevania, Valkyrie Profile Lenneth and Covenant of the Plume. I recently finished Star Ocean 2nd Evolution. I can't afford to buy new games so I get them pre-owned ones and trade them in at the shop for more such games.

I've been too busy to play any games. I'm going to get the new Golden Sun game when it comes out here though.

It's an RPG for the DS and it's the sequel to one of my favourite games, Golden Sun: The Lost Age.

The people that have played the Golden Sun games consider them one of the best RPG's for Nintendo's systems. I used to play games all the time but don't have the time to anymore and I find most games boring. Only games I've played this year are Phantasy Star games.

Last edited by a moderator:
Most of the games I normally play is on the PC since that's the only console or whatever that I use and I'm practically good with. :p

New Threads

Top Bottom