• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Funniest troll questions of all time

I find trolls to be funny on there and I don't understand why some people get pissed. Why did they click on it in the first place? It's obvious it's a troll question just by seeing the questions. Some people troll them back.

I find trolls to be funny on there and I don't understand why some people get pissed. Why did they click on it in the first place? It's obvious it's a troll question just by seeing the questions. Some people troll them back.

I lol'd. I love trolls.

Good trolls can be hilarious.

The ones on Yahoo! Answers somehow make me laugh with half of their pointless questions..... The second did make me laugh the most I must say. :lol2:

Well those questions were very fun and stupid. Trolls can be fun, but sometimes very frustrating. Luckily those are just trolls. Just think how screwed we would be if there actually existed people that stupid.

New Threads

Top Bottom