• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Fun questions

Pats

V.I.P Member
I put this under games just because I thought it might be fun and entertaining. Answer a question, ask a question. Answer all the questions you want, hopefully there will be more as the thread progresses.

Question 1: If you could choose spending the day with your favorite actor/actress/singer or spending the day doing your favorite thing to do, which would you choose?

(My answer would be doing my favorite thing to do, out taking photos of moose or places in the west.)

I would like to spend a day with my fav actor within my fav movie, at least when it is in production.

My favorite thing to do. I'd like to drive down to California, along the Humboldt Redwoods down to San Francisco. Continue down Highway 1 and pass through Big Sur, down to Santa Barbara, and take the PCH 101 down all the cool beaches of Southern California. Next, I'd head east over the Ortega mountains, and head to my country western home town, go back to the property where I was raised, pump my own water, and howl with the coyotes.

Depends.
Would the actor have to be in character from your favorite film?

If that is the case then I would choose a day with Bruce Campbell.
If not then I would prefer to be out in the hills in the fall rock hounding.

Doing my own thing, long-distance cycling, hunting fossils down by river or swimming in a lake and then canoeing to my campsite and sleeping in my tent.
Waking up in the morning and making coffee and something to eat on the campfire, and then doing the exact same thing again. Maybe fishing from
my canoe for dinner.

If I could choose to spend time with someone it would be my husband or maybe John Lennon. :)

Question #2, What was one of your happiest moments?

Mine was swimming in a quiet lake with swans nearby, as a train sounded its horn and went around the lake.

Last edited:
@Mia
Question #2 I get aggravated when people put the obvious - when my children was born, which would be my answer - but I'm going aside from that to make me have to think about it.
Then it would have to be finally getting to Monument Valley and Antelope Canyon. It's one of those dream come true moments. :)

That would be the day I was discharged from the Marines, jumped on my motorcycle and took the long way home through the mountains of Tennessee and Kentucky knowing I would never again have to play their stupid mind games. In retrospect I should have joined the Air Force.

My day would be looking at modern art whist Charlie Parker played, then drinking krupnip at Harry's bar in Krawkow folowed by dancing to a long drum jazz solo.

To be specific; I would like to spend the day discussing the Architect with Wachowski Sisters as they were developing the character.

The discussion would be a fusion of The Architect and The "body without organs" of Deluze.

So who's the favorite actor and what's the movie?

Besides my super guy that l always crush on, the runner up would be Robert Dinero. But more like l like to watch his face expressions. Kevin Spacey is 2nd runner up with a very expressive face.

Spending a day with my favourite singer because there is a story to tell and I would like to know
what his reaction would be.

One of my happiest moments?

The peace I felt as a baby being rocked in my mother's arms with one hand in her long black hair
and sucking the thumb on the other hand while she sang to me.

Queston #3 : How many can remember back to infancy?

Not me, but my nephew can remember back to being born, he can tell you what you were wearing when you visited them in hospital.

I'm enjoying reading all your responses.
@SusanLR question # 3. I don't know what age I would have been, but I remember getting bathed in the kitchen sink and later I remember eating dirt.

I can remember my high chair, I can remember running away at 2 years old to go to the park. I can remember my stroller. I can remember, fondly, many of my cherished teddy bears I had as a baby.

Recall taking my first steps. Watching my Mother prepare food as I sat in a infant's basinette.

I remember my first birthday. Science says you're not supposed to remember past four. Ain't being a light body a heck of a thing?

I can remember being taken to be weighed. I can remember being carried and but in a metal bowl with a white cloth at the bottom.

New Threads

Top Bottom