• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

From Somersworth, NH

justin_havu

Hi, I'm Justin, age 32, from Somersworth, NH, originally from Sanford, ME. I've been diagnosed with different things from a few different psychologists/psychiatrists, mainly autism, anxiety, social anxiety disorder, panic disorder, and agoraphobia. I'm waiting until next month when my Medicaid plan adjusts and I can hopefully, finally get an evaluation done. I am unemployed, and cannot work. I couldn't even handle a part time job at Walmart--too many people, too noisy, and too much stress. I am currently on Medicaid disability and am in the process of trying to get Social Security (I was initially denied, and I'm going through the appeal process with an attorney, (still waiting on a hearing date.)

I'm currently living in a transitional house, been here for two years, and between 2011 and beginning of 2014, have moved five times, way too much stress for me. I was also homeless for four or five days at the beginning of 2013. I was in a behavioral impaired/improvement class from 1st grade up through 10th, as I couldn't focus on schoolwork, and my meltdowns were often pretty violent, both at school and at home.

My big interests and obsessions include music, computers, and exercise. I'm a semi-professional musician (I play multiple instruments, including keyboards, drums, bass, and a little bit of guitar.) I also have a recording studio setup where I can record my music.

So in a nutshell, that's my story, and here I am! lol

Welcome aboard :)
image.jpg

Hello and welcome to AC. Plan on having lots of fun and making new friends. Pleased to make your acquaintance.

New Threads

Top Bottom