• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Friends.

Welcome! I think there's lots of people here, including myself, who are potentially open to friendship.

Of course, everyone is different in terms of personalities, interests, and things they seek in a friend (for example, some like others who are like them, while others like those who are different from them).

Perhaps you might want to tell us a bit about yourself, or drop in to one of the many discussion threads here?

Welcome! I think there's lots of people here, including myself, who are potentially open to friendship.

Of course, everyone is different in terms of personalities, interests, and things they seek in a friend (for example, some like others who are like them, while others like those who are different from them).

Perhaps you might want to tell us a bit about yourself, or drop in to one of the many discussion threads here?
I don’t have any and I’m so alone. Guess little about myself I’m 29. Few of my hyper focuses are plants. Playing pool. Getting into drawing but slowly. I’m a landscaper. I build ponds and patios. Plant plants and what not. On top of autism I have mirror pain synesthesia. That’s really hard bec I just found out and makes a lot of sence. I’ve been vegan for 7 years for the animals. There is so many different formed and no clue were to being or what to say.

I like plants too. I am an herbalist. I ran a community garden for low income families, once upon a time. I like to identify plants in the wild, and find out their uses for food and medicine and textiles.

Welcome :)

Welcome. You will find understanding here. I like to grow things too. And preserve them. My garlic is in and I will be making garlic jelly. When I pick the Tomatillos I will roast them with garlic and serrano chile and put up some salsa verde. Tomatoes I roast, pulp, and freeze, and my hot chile I ferment and bottle. I am paranoid and all things not frozen or pickled get pressure canned on an overkill cycle.

Gardening and plants are one of my top interests.
I'm also into rock and crystal collecting.
And I like playing pool. :)
Another special interest is studying astronomy and physics.

You'll find a lot of good people here to relate with and read the many and varied
posts. I think you'll find it all very interesting.

And Welcome to the forums! :tulip:

Hello, there is some interesting art stuff going on here…

You are more than welcome to join in. Don’t be intimidated, we’re all beginners, in a way.

and some people are talking about veganism here…

Hi and Welcome @Cell

THere are quite a few folk who frequent this forum, so hang around, look at some of the posts and see if any catch your attention and join in the chat.

New Threads

Top Bottom