• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Forum Reorganized + Two New Forums

i can view them fine maybe its to do with the user privliedges of where you can go?

i love the idea brent,good job- i just struggling with it as its a change.
thankyou for trying to make AC even better though and i love the idea of a pet/animal forum.
i love the idea of a arts forum to but is photography considered to be arts?

i can view them fine maybe its to do with the user privliedges of where you can go?

i love the idea brent,good job- i just struggling with it as its a change.
thankyou for trying to make AC even better though and i love the idea of a pet/animal forum.
i love the idea of a arts forum to but is photography considered to be arts?
I would definitely consider photography art. :3

Google the name "Ansel Adams" and look at the results under "images". You decide. ;)
oh...my....god.
wow,you have redefined the word art for me @Judge
i am mind blown by his work,just stunning.

thankyou to @Questella ,i am just a bit confused as i often see on forums photography boards and art boards so i wasnt sure.
i bought a new camera quite recently- second hand,a panasonic lumix has 8.something megapixels,quite a good zoom i shall be trying to get back to my old standard.

oh...my....god.

Yeah, Ansel Adams sets the standard when it comes not only to photography, but black and white.

Definitely great art. :cool:

Last edited:
oh...my....god.

thankyou to @Questella ,i am just a bit confused as i often see on forums photography boards and art boards so i wasnt sure.
i bought a new camera quite recently- second hand,a panasonic lumix has 8.something megapixels,quite a good zoom i shall be trying to get back to my old standard.
Def, you should check out the photography section on Deviantart.com also. Some really beautiful stuff.

I kind of liked having a good sized list of new threads on the side at the top of the screen. I'm not sure if it makes sense to see it at the bottom of the page now.

New Threads

Top Bottom